Twitter has become one of the most effective and inexpensive ways to get your word out. Thousands of tweets are sent out every minute around the world. Get the proper type of exposure with Tweets that are effective.
With thousands of Twitter Tweets managed and supported for our clients we can help your business put together an effective Twitter campaign. Make certain you do not miss the resources this innovative tool can bring.
- 3 years, 2 months and 1 day. The time it took from the first Tweet to the billionth Tweet.
- 1 week. The time it now takes for users to send a billion Tweets.
- 50 million. The average number of Tweets people sent per day, one year ago.
- 140 million. The average number of Tweets people sent per day, in the last month.
- 177 million. Tweets sent on March 11, 2011.
- 456. Tweets per second (TPS) when Michael Jackson died on June 25, 2009 (a record at that time).
- 6,939. Current TPS record, set 4 seconds after midnight in Japan on New Year’s Day.
Click here to see our most recent Twitter page, the iWebProfit Page. We also have our own marketing Twitter accounts Like Cardinal Cowboy, our owner’s own Twitter Account… not to mention some of our clients like Roland Williams and The Big Ro Show where we produced the live video stream.